[GET] The Secrets of Getting Maximum $25 Per Click and Minimum $3 Per Click On Adsense



Let Me Share with you My trick with you Guys with 3 simple steps..

Step 1 > The Secret About Adsense CPC:
Adsense CPC rates are actually different in Different Countries as I've experimented That Adsenes Pays The Highest Click Rates For These 4 Countries Listed As Highest Paying CPC..

No.1: USA
No.2: Australia
No.3: UK
and
No.4: Canada

These Are The Only 4 countries For Which Google Pays You Minimum $3 and Maximum upto $50 per Click,

Note: I've Reached only $25 Per click yet.., But I've seen people who have earned upto $50 with a single click.. Depends on Your Content/Keywords and obviously The country From Where you've Got Clicks.


Step 2> How To Find These Keywords?:
Well, Nice Question, but You Don't Need to Find These Keywords.. The Only Thing you have to do is to find The Advertiser Company/website Whose Average CPC is $7 - $10, and once you Find The Advertisers Who Pay Average $7-$10 Per click.. Then Find out the same advertiser Keywords and Put it in you Website post as Post Title for each keyword. Do The same for 5 to 10 keywords by adding 5 to 10 keywords in each post tilte.
Now, You'll be asking How can I find These Advertisers and Keyworkds, Well Let me tell you, here is a web site name "keywordspy.com" search on Google if you are having trouble. Where you can find The advertisers avg CPC..


I'll Suggest you to start with Insurance Keywords, and Then Meothelioma
Let me give you some example for Insurance Top Paying CPC Advertisers...
1. Progressive.com
2. Geico.com
3. Travelers.com
4. progressivecommercial.com
5. esurance.com
6. libertymutual.com
7. Nationwide.com

And Many More.. Who pays you $7 - $10 AVG per click.. From The countries I've Listed Above..

Now Lets come to Mesothelioma, DWI, DUI and Abestos Cancer Advertisers who pays AVG $7 - $15 Per click..

1. dui.com
2. dwi.com
3. mesothelioma.com
4. Cancercentre.com

And Many More Find yourself in Related or competing sites at "keywordspy.com" once you put one of these url in the domain search there.

Step 3 > See Your Adsense Earning Boost

Well, after Doing All These Definitely you've to Get Traffic from The Four Countries I've listed on Top and Your Adsense Earnings Will Be rocking..

If Your earning were $100 per Month with adsense, It will boost up to $1000 Guaranteed...
and the rest you imagine and calculate yourself..

Note: This Method is tested by me and i've got positive results.. Still No trouble with adsense since 2009,
Good Luck Guys.. There are alot more to Share With you Guys.. But Once I get Safe and Positive results from my adsense experiments, I'll definitely share with you guys..

And That is The very 1st trick and Post I've Written ever on any forum for Free and from the bottom of my heart for BHW lovers.. and For Those Who Wants to Learn More..

If you find it helpful Simply Say thanks.. Otherwise No problemo..

Love You Guys If Want to know More or having trouble You're welcomed to Ask here....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger